Intel is hiring Chartered Accountants for the CFO position at its Bangalore site.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the largest and most popular semiconductor chipmaker in the world by revenue and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel ranked # 46 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of America’s Largest Companies in terms of total revenue. Intel is incorporated in Delaware.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance places a strong emphasis on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in supported operations.
- Financial manager within the India Accounting team.
- Reports to the Accounting Manager India, who in turn reports to the Accounting Controller of GAR.
- India’s accounting team is responsible for preparing local GAAP financial data and ensuring local compliance.
- The range of responsibilities for this role includes people management; conduct the liquidation of dormant entities; projects aimed at improving the efficiency of local GAAP reporting; work on projects with a large-scale impact (global impact of processes, etc.).
- Solving complex problems; manage ambiguity; working with diverse teams is part of the job.
- An ideal fit if you are passionate about “automation”. The team is currently working on deploying the system for local GAAP finance and several other automation opportunities.
The candidate must be a qualified accountant or equivalent. Experience in people management is a prerequisite. Strong communication skills and extensive industry experience preferred.
For more details, Click here.