GAME ON – OLG needs you
We said GAME ON, and we mean it – OLG is rapidly transforming its organization to better serve Ontarians by delivering exceptional gaming experiences through our digital, retail lottery and land-based casino channels. In our 2019-2020 fiscal year alone, OLG achieved net income of over $2.3 billion in the Province of Ontario. OLG is now expanding its horizons even further, with a new strategic direction, to become a world-class gaming entertainment leader with a globally admired digital platform.
We are ready to take this game to the next level and need an enthusiast Service and experience design consultant work closely with internal partners to transform experiences and create consistency for gamers across different gaming products and services. As a member of the Enterprise Customer Strategy and Experience team, you will assess gamer needs , business objectives, organizational capabilities and supporting technology to design customer journeys aligned with OLG’s CX vision and principles. You will lead exciting CX discovery research to build empathy for our players, map their experiences, identify pain points and uncover opportunities to improve the overall experience.
YOUR ROLE IN THE GAME
Reporting to the Director, Strategy and Enterprise Customer Experience, you will be empowered to:
- Design and recommend the optimal end-to-end customer experience for key journeys across the OLG business based on a deep understanding of customer behaviors, business strategy and operating models.
- Leverage human-centered design methodologies to produce key project artifacts including competitive analyses, service maps, customer journey maps, empathy maps, and experience storyboards.
- Consult with product, channel and initiative owners from all channels and lines of business to develop and iterate on the ideal journey for their customer
- Support CX initiatives by collaborating with the client research team in the design and development of studies and metrics to generate insights and actionable insights about our clients.
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources, including OLG’s Voice-of-Customer platform, to form a holistic understanding of a problem or opportunity space.
- Build, manage and publicize a repository of customer artifacts, encouraging OLG employees to develop a better understanding of our players.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY
Professional experience: 3+ years of relevant experience in a service/experience design role, including in a cross-functional capacity; work with a diverse set of digital or retail products and channels; improve the customer experience with a measurable impact; managing multiple products in parallel and experience managing and delivering CX projects across different industries, providing product performance metrics and recommendations that influence the course of business initiatives and generate insights
Education: post-secondary degree in a relevant discipline, including human factors, social sciences and design
Knowledge and skills: tactical knowledge of CX frameworks and service design methodologies as well as industry trends to help identify opportunities for the organization and business units, strong understanding of design thinking methodologies
Assets: experience working with customer research and customer strategy, experience with a diverse set of digital and retail products and channels, experience working with agile methodologies and supporting agile teams, knowledge or experience of gaming industry and/or offline and online retail
Negotiation and influence: ability to negotiate and influence effectively while being open to perspectives and maintaining strong relationships
Strategic Thinker: strong strategic and critical thinker with the ability to immerse themselves in unique challenges and find creative solutions
Cooperation & fun: inclusive and collaborative working style while creating fun and excitement in our work
Integrity and trust: contribute to a culture of transparency and trust and demonstrate collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded and innovative working styles
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- Part of a larger image: socially responsible company that returns all profits to the province and the people of Ontario
- Flexible work environment: to help balance work and life
- You count: family-friendly work practices and hybrid work
- Freedom to innovate: supports new and better ways to succeed
- Be your Authentic Self: environment that values diversity as a source of strength
- Learning galore: 24/7 access to robust online learning programs
- Public Service Pension Plan: participate in a large defined benefit pension plan sponsored by the Ontario government
- Variable compensation program: performance-based incentives to share our success (permanent OLG employees only)
Learn about OLG – GAME ON!
OLG’s goal is to contribute to a better Ontario by providing great entertainment experiences for our customers. We are a several billion dollars organization with a wide range of business lines including lottery, land-based casinos, digital lottery and casino, horse racing and charitable gaming. OLG is in the midst of a massive transformation to become customer obsessed and take our digital business to a whole new level.
The key to our success is our people. Our culture will be based on real, positive partnerships that embrace trust, clarity and openness in everything we do. We support and empower employees and teams across the organization through greater accountability, leadership development and growth opportunities. OLG is embracing more flexible work options and family-friendly work practices, including hybrid working.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion are essential elements of our culture, the cornerstone of our values of respect, integrity, stewardship and excellence. At OLG, our employees have the space to be themselves and use their perspectives and skills for the benefit of the people and the province of Ontario.
As we reshape and grow our business, we are unwavering when it comes to living our purpose and ensuring our business delivers meaningful results. benefits for the people of Ontario. OLG’s net profits are reinvested in the province, contributing to the quality of life of Ontarians.
To learn more about OLG, visit our website at www.olg.ca
We look forward to hearing from you, interested candidates should apply online by October 7, 2022.
OLG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation at any time during the hiring process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.