Public Service Company Group Inc. (PEG) shares closed today 1.5% below their 52-week high of $67.66, giving the company a market capitalization of $33 billion. The stock is currently up 0.5% year-to-date, 18.4% over the past 12 months and 77.9% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 2.8% and the S&P 500 3.6%.
- Trading volume this week was 6.9% above the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 0.4.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was between 30 and 70.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed 0.2% below its 5-day moving average, 1.2% above its 20-day moving average and 4.2% above its 90-day moving average.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, with a one-year lag and with a 5-year lag
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a 1-year basis and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is on par with the performance of its peers in the utility industry sector, beating it on a 1-year basis and beating it on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s year-to-date stock price performance is below the peer average of -65.5%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -17.5%
This story was produced by the Kwhen automated news generator. For more items like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.