CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – As a Customer Service Associate, you will work with a team of Account Managers to support the management of the Company’s accounts by providing strong customer support and performing various management tasks / assignments / tasks. account. This position is essential for maintaining and developing relationships with clients.
- Oversee the development of sales proposals, PowerPoint proofs of performance, status reports, to-do lists, timelines and client presentations. Account managers will provide guidance and feedback.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams (including: sales, production, finance) and external clients on campaign performance and delivery.
- Execute and launch campaigns on TV and digital platforms.
- Have a solid understanding of marketing strategies, station products, product operation, product value proposition to customers and product synergy.
- Entry and maintenance of all orders in WideOrbit Traffic, including electronic transfer and maintenance of orders.
- Must also be proactive and contact clients for any potential development related to all aspects of campaigns for digital and TV platforms.
- Time management and organization will be essential for this position
- Interact with colleagues, customers and the public in a professional manner, both over the phone and in person.
- Working in tandem with the account managers will be an essential part of the role.
- Aware of the industry marketing team keeping abreast of what is happening in the world of advertising
- Communication – communicate with clients for day to day business and provide exceptional customer service – thank you cards, recap to AE after meetings, follow up with clients, status report, project schedule or deadlines for campaigns and campaign execution
- Be able to meet deadlines and keep clients on task
- Collaborate with AE regarding the client. Understand and research the customer and the industry, be an eye and an ear for what’s going on or happening in the industry.
- Customer service
Training and development:
- Comprehensive training, with continuous career development and opportunities for future growth.
- Learn the best communication and sales skills.
- Train with the best selling producers.
- Learn software skills on WideOrbit Media Sales and WideOrbit.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Excellent social, intrapersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be very focused, organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- College diploma OR relevant experience in sales, customer service, business administration or related field.
EEO Declaration: Equal Opportunities for Employers Minorities / Women / Veterans / People with Disabilities